WELCOME TO THE SUNNY BURGESS TEMPLE OF TAROT ACADEMY COURSE
This course is designed to cater for all student ranges, from beginner to more advanced, and will use the standard Rider Waite tarot cards. The Marseilles tarot deck and its application to tarology will be discussed towards the end of the course.
WHY THE SUNNY BURGESS TEMPLE OF TAROT ACADEMY COURSE?
- It is carefully crafted to provide a safe, supportive and nurturing atmosphere for each student to explore and achieve their highest potential.
- Sunny’s teaching approach is highly creative, and the group, small in size and consisting of 12 students, will have ample opportunities to explore the cards through simple spreads during solo readings and shared readings with a partner.
- The potential to explore diversity in meaning to allow intuition and psychic ability to flourish is encouraged at all times in a safe, fun, and supportive environment.
- The course consists of fun games and simple exercises to help the meaning of each card be better assimilated into working memory.
- There will be short fascinating lectures on the history of tarot together with talks on deeper meanings of the tarot so that it can be better understood and remembered.
- The course will offer fun and interesting film shows on the tarot.
- Each student will be provided with course materials and their own comprehensive tarot theory book, compiled by Sunny. This will make the transition into doing 1:1 readings both fun and as easy as ABC.
- The opportunities afforded by this course to study and become an accomplished tarologist will both open a valuable doorway to lifelong learning and simultaneously develop a fascinating, life-changing philosophy.
- Suggestions will be given for further study and free professional development after the course completion.
- The value for money on this course is unbeatable compared to all other contemporary courses.
HOW TO REGISTER?
To register your interest for future courses, and upcoming tarot events, or to ask further questions, please contact Jane Robinson on firstname.lastname@example.org or just fill the enquiry form.